The Building Research Establishment's Enviromental Assessment Method is the leading and most widey used assessment method to determine the sustainability performance of buildings. With this method, projects are assessed for integral sustainability. The use of this method contributes to the achievement of the following goals and objectives:
- Realizing sustainable buildings with minimal impact on the environment;
- Making it possible to distinguish buildings according to sustainability;
- Providing a credible quality mark;
- Stimulating the demand for sustainable buildings.
- Provide market recognition of buildings with low environmental impact;
- Ensuring that ''Best Practices'' are included in buildings;
- Setting standards and criteria that go beyond legal requirements and challange the market to deliver innovative solutions that optimize sustainability;
- Raising the awareness of owners, users, developers and managers of the benefits of building with a limited impact on the environment.
- Hotel name
- Hotel Schiedam
- Hargalaan 6
- Zipcode and city
- 3118JA Schiedam
- Open in Google Maps